Back to map
- You can actually reach the southern edge of this area from Greenwood Village, but all you can do is raid the chest and grab an Egg (handy for a quest in the village).
- The chest on the dock (guarded by a Big Muddy Bush) contains the Leafy Boots; with them, you can reach new areas in the jungle (and a few secrets elsewhere).
- You'll have to head north to continue forward, but there's some treasure to be found to the east.
- Muddy Bush: Two waves.
- Wave #1: Three Muddy Bushes and two Green Bushes
- Wave #2: Three Muddy Bushes and two Rock Sprites
- Big Muddy Bush: Four waves. (must be cleared to progress)
- Wave #1: Two Muddy Bushes, two Cat Soldiers, and one Big Muddy Bush
- Wave #2: Three Muddy Bushes and two Green Jellies
- Wave #3: Two Green Bushes, two Blue Jellies, and one Green Jelly
- Wave #4: Two Muddy Bushes and two Big Muddy Bushes
- Green Jelly: Three waves.
- Wave #1: Three Green Jellies and two Veggie Slimes
- Wave #2: Two Blue Jellies and two Green Jellies
- Wave #3: Two Froses, two Green Jellies, and one Florn
- CHESTS AND SECRETS:
- Secret #1 (big red flower): 1 Jungle Flower, 4 Red Feather, 4 Turnip
- Chest #1: 1 Leafy Boots, 11 Seaweed, 3 Bubble Stone
- Chest #2: Sub Zero (gun), 8 Liquid Ice, 15 Snowball (requires Leafy Boots)
- Chest #3: 12 Red Feather, 10 Fine Fur, 2 Geode (requires Leafy Boots)
- Chest #4: 1 Sushi, 1 Ham
- Chest #5: 1 Beef, 2 Pineapple, 6 Softdrink (requires Axe)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.