FANDOM


Stat Attack
This article lists the ways to impact the Attack stat. For a general description of the stat, see Stats#Attack.

Epic Battle Fantasy

Attack buffs are available to players through the following means:

Swords providing bonuses to Attack:

No skills are available for players to debuff foes' Attack. No enemy abilities can buff or debuff Attack.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Attack buffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Temper — Buffs by 50% normally, targets self. BlackSmith skill bonus boosts that to 70%.
  • Attack Potion (consumable item) — Sets the (de)buff state to +50%. Chemist skill bonus boosts that to +65%, and Chemist x2 to +70%.
  • Mystery Potion's (consumable item) positive buffs variant (20% chance to roll) — Sets the (de)buff state to +50%.
  • Kyun (Limit Break) — Buffs by 40% normally, targets both players.
  • Berzerker (skill bonus for Matt) — Gives 25% Attack buff when hurt by a powerful attack and thrown offscreen.
  • Ready Edge (skill bonus for Matt) — Gives 40% Attack buff when swapping swords. Will take the effect only if the current (de)buff state is less than 10%.

Swords providing bonuses to Attack:

Skill bonuses providing boosts to base Attack:

  • Mighty Warrior for Matt — +4
  • Slayer for Matt — +8

Skill bonuses providing resistance against Attack debuffs:

  • Immunity for Natalie — Grants 50% chance to dodge any bad status effect or stat debuff, independent of their infliction chance.
  • Immunity x2 for Natalie — Grants actual immunity to all bad statuses and debuffs.

Attack debuffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Unleash with Swift Brand — 100% chance, 25% strength.
  • Kyun (Limit Break) — 100% chance, 40% strength, targets all foes, ignores resistances.
  • Anarchy OR Swordbreaker skill bonus — 150% chance, 20% strength.
  • Anarchy AND Swordbreaker skill bonus — 200% chance, 40% strength.

Additionally, Dispelling Spirit, Flybot or Zombie Hydra can affect their base Attack. See here for more info.

Enemy abilities that can buff Attack:

  • Guardian's repair (Epic only) — 25% strength, targets self. Will take effect only if current (de)buff state of the stat is below +30%.
    • On Hard/Epic, Guardian also buffs self by 25% upon losing a detail, but only if current (de)buff state is below +50%.
  • Rock Eater's shell smash — 30% strength, targets self.
  • On Hard/Epic, Valkyrie receives 20% or 40% (depending on difficulty) buff each time Lance, Omega Lazor or Nuke are defeated.
  • For Spirit's manipulations with its base Attack, see its own article.

Enemy attacks that can debuff Attack:

  • Giga Golem's Fire Rain (5th hit only) — 70% chance, 30% strength, targets both players.
  • Red Jelly's Bubbles — 20% chance, 20% strength.
  • Sandworm's blood vomit (1st hit only) — 60% chance, 30% strength, targets both players.
  • Satelite Dish's debuff (Epic-only extra hit) — 40% chance, 40% strength, targets both players.
  • Satelite Dish's debuff (standard hit) — 20% chance, 40% strength, targets both players.
  • Spirit's energy shot — 50% chance, 20% strength, targets both players.
  • Zombie Hydra's Haunt (1st hit only) — 60% chance, 20% strength, targets both players.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Attack buffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Unleash with Avenger (sword) — up to 50% strength, targets self.
  • Unleash with Deep Blue (gun) — up to 50% strength, targets self.
  • Genji Armor (male armor) buffs the user when hit by a powerful attack and thrown offscreen — 15% strength at level 4 and 20% at level 5.

Equipment providing bonuses to Attack:

Equipment with resistance to Attack debuffs:

Attack debuffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Light Feather (throwable item) casts Tornado — 50% chance, 30% strength.
  • Ion (Limit Break) — up to 100% chance and 50% strength, targets all foes.
  • Kyun (Limit Break) — up to 100% chance and 50% strength, targets all foes.
  • Swordbreaker (sword) — up to 100% chance and 20% strength at base.
  • Unleash with Obsidian (staff) — up to 150% chance and 50% strength.
  • Unleash with Rapturer (gun) — up to 150% chance and 50% strength.
  • Unload — 100% chance, 50% strength, targets self, ignores resistances.

Enemy abilities that can buff Attack:

  • Ancient Eye's self-buff — 70% strength.
  • Blaze buffs self by 70% each time another head dies.
  • Czars' buff & heal — 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Dark Bush's deep tone scream — 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Frozen Eye's self-buff — 70% strength.
  • Giant Squid's arm regrow on Epic difficulty — 70% strength, targets self.
  • Green Bush's deep tone scream — 50% strength, targets self.
  • Jack's flamethrower on Epic difficulty — 90% strength, targets self.
  • Lava Eater's unused shell smash — 60% strength, targets self.
  • Light Clay's attack potion — 70% strength.
  • Light Golem's self-buff — 50% strength.
  • Rock Eater's unused shell smash — 60% strength, targets self.
  • Spike Crab's shell visit — 40% strength, targets self.
  • Trojan Horse's rally — 35% strength, targets all foes.
  • Viking Monolith's buff — 35% strength, targets all foes.
  • White Bush's deep tone scream — 15% strength, targets all foes.

Enemy attacks that can debuff Attack:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Stats before the Battle Mountain update are listed in brackets.

For everything related to the Weaken status, which slowly debuffs Attack over time, see its own article.

Attack buffs are available to players through the following means:

Equipment providing bonuses to Attack:

No equipment has debuff resistance.

Attack debuffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Bubbles — up to 70% chance and 30% strength.
  • Bubble Blast — up to 50% chance and 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Unload — 100% chance, 50% strength, targets self.

Enemy abilities that can buff Attack:

  • Big Green Bush's rally — 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all foes.
  • Dark Lance's Scan — 50% strength, targets self.
  • Dark Matt's Drill Time — 50% strength, targets self.
  • Diamond Bit's buff — 50% strength.
  • Frozen Eye's buff — 30% strength, targets self.
  • Glacier Turtle's shell smash — 30% strength, targets self.
  • Horse Fort's rally — 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all foes.
  • Jack's reinforcements — 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Mage Dog's buff — 50% strength.
  • Mighty Oak's buff — 50% strength, targets self.
  • Plasma Rune's buff — 20% strength, targets all foes.
  • Praetorian's & Praetorian MKII's offensive buff — 50% strength, targets self.
  • Rafflesia's photosynthesis — 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Red Crystal's buff — 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all foes.
  • Red Dragon's roar — 50% strength, targets all foes.
  • Rock Turtle's shell smash — 30% strength, targets self.
  • Viking Monolith's buff — 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • White Clay's offensive potion — 50% strength.
  • Wolf Dog's woof — 20% strength, targets all foes.
  • Brown Bear buffs self by 25% when hit by a powerful attack.

Enemy attacks that can debuff Attack:

  • Blue Jelly's Bubbles — 50% chance, 20% strength.
  • Blue Jelly's Bubble Blast — 30% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Friend Dog's cute pose — 100% chance, 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all players.
  • Green Bush's unused scream — 70% chance, 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all players.
  • Muddy Bush's scream — 70% chance, 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) chance, targets all players.
  • Rainbloom's Bubbles — 50% chance, 20% strength.
  • Rafflesia's scream — 100% chance, 50% strength, targets all players.
  • Rainbow Rafflesia's Bubble Blast — 30% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • River Squid's Bubble Blast — 30% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Sandworm's supersonic burp — 100% chance, 40% (50% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all players.
  • Snow Bush's scream — 70% chance, 25% (35% on Hard/Epic) chance, targets all players.
  • Wooly Mammoth's cute pose (1st hit only) — 100% chance, 50% strength, targets all players.