Bullet Heaven 2 (full title Epic Battle Fantasy 4.4: Bullet Heaven 2) is a spin-off of the Epic Battle Fantasy series. As a sequel to Bullet Heaven, it is a top-down shooter/bullet hell as well, instead of a JPRG.
The game has been released both on web (Kongregate, Newgrounds, and Armor Games) and on Steam platform.
- Characters - The game features 8 characters. In addition to five returning characters from Bullet Heaven (Matt, Natalie, Lance, Anna, and NoLegs), it features three newcomers:
- Weapon customization - Each character has three alternative sub-weapons, enabling players to adjust their playing style. Two of the three can be bought in the shop.
- Costume customization - Each character has four alternative costumes, enabling players to change their appearance and passive game bonuses. Three of the four can be bought in the shop.
- Controller Support - The game supports console controllers.
- Multiplayer - Bullet Heaven 2 will feature 4-player local multiplayer that will make use of multiple controllers support.
- Levels - The game features 10 worlds, with 5 levels and a boss in each. The Premium Pack gives an extra 20 levels, with 9 optional bosses and 11 never-ending survival levels, which speed up as the levels progress.
The game features 10 main bosses, one at the end of each world, and with the Premium Pack, additional 9 bonus bosses, one for each world except the last one.
|Area||Main Boss||Bonus Boss|
|1-Greenwood Forest||Big Bush||Knight of Flowers|
|2-Bubbleblue Beach||Titanic Turtle||Ironclad Hovercraft|
|3-Goldenbrick Desert||Prehistoric Protector||Wasteland Wanderer|
|4-Whitefall Glacier||Golem Gladiator||Guardian of Frost|
|5-Jaderoot Jungle||Whopping Wasp||Queen of Nightmares|
|6-Redroast Volcano||Enormous Eyeball||Scorching Snapper|
|7-Irongray Armory||Bombarding Behemoth||Bionic Bee|
|8-Browngrave Necropolis||Wicked Weaver||Treehouse of Horrors|
|9-Silvermist Sky||Divine Destroyer||Eye of Judgment|
The game allows to change between mouse and keyboard controls, as well as use console controllers (which may be necessary if one wants to play with friends). In single-player, when using mouse controls, all keyboard bindings may still be used, except for arrow-keys.
|Movement||Mouse Movement||Arrow-keys||Analog Stick / D-Pad|
|Focus Mode||Shift||Top L / Top R|
|Main Weapon||Left-click||Z (or Y / W)*||A||X|
|Sub Weapon||Double Left-click||X||X||Square|
|Bomb||Right-click||C / Space||Bottom L / Bottom R (or B / Circle)|
- "Y" and "W" are used as alternatives to enable convenient play on QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboards (where they take up the "Z" spot).
Bullet Heaven features a total of eight playable characters. Each one has three alternative sub-weapons to choose from, as well as four cosmetic costumes that change their appearance (useful in Co-Op mode to distinguish the players).
Initially only Matt and NoLegs, with their default sub-weapon and costume, are available. Remaining characters and equipment are to be bought in item shop: characters for 5,000 coins, sub-weapons for 3,000 coins, and costumes for 500 to 1,500 coins.
- Steam store page of Bullet Heaven 2
- Bullet Heaven 2 on Kongregate
- Bullet Heaven 2 on Newgrounds
- Bullet Heaven 2 on Armor Games
|Epic Battle Fantasy - Epic Battle Fantasy 2 - Epic Battle Fantasy 3 - Epic Battle Fantasy 4 - Epic Battle Fantasy 5 (in development)|
|Bullet Heaven - Adventure Story - Bullet Heaven 2|
|Mecha Dress Up Game - Brawl Royale - The Kitten Game - Cat Cafe|