- "That thing doesn't even look like me! The hair color is all wrong! (Among other things...)"
- ―Anna, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Dark Anna resembles Anna with an evil, undead appearance. She has reddish-brown skin and blood-red hair, as well as the black eyes and red pupils shared by all of the Dark Players. She has a pair of bloody scars on her collar and left cheek, seemingly stitched shut. She wears the Pirate Hat and Pirate Dress, and wields the Black Widow bow.
Dark Anna uses a wide variety of elemental attacks, which have not only high power, but also very high chances of inflicting devastating status problems, including Poison, Stun and Freeze. She begins the battle with an Evil Worm and an Undead Bear for offensive support, and can summon more if they happen to die.
A feature shared with other Dark Players is the ability to charge up the Limit Break bar by taking damage. Dark Anna may use Mother Earth to Poison the players and apply Regen on her team, or use Power Blast to deal devastating physical damage.
|Uses many elements and status effects, including poison, earth, wind, thunder and ice. Summons Undead Bears and Evil Worms.|
Attacks and Abilities
(Heal & Buff)
|Notes: Limit Break!|
|Notes: Limit Break! Also gives a two turns long Regen to all allies.|
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: Find out whether Power Blast's targetting mode is intentional or not.
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- Limit Break → Summons either Undead Bears or Evil Worms to replace any defeated allies, then casts either of the following: Power Blast (1/2), Mother Earth (1/2);
- ≥65% HP → Normal Attack (1/7), Piercing Shot (1/7), Spark Arrow (1/7), Frost Arrow (1/7), Hurricane (1/7), Gaia Blossom (1/7), Eat Bat (1/7);
- <65% to ≥32% HP → Normal Attack (1/9), Piercing Shot (1/9), Combo Shot (1/9), Arrow Rain (1/9), Spark Arrow (1/9), Frost Arrow (1/9), Hurricane (1/9), Gaia Blossom (1/9), Eat Bat (1/9);
- <32% HP → Combo Shot (1/4), Arrow Rain (1/4), Spark Arrow (1/4), Frost Arrow (1/4).
Eat Bat may be used no more often than once in four turns; meanwhile, any attempts to initiate it will result in Combo Shot instead.
In the Dark Players Marathon, may have no more than one ally at a time, and therefore may not summon anything until the accompanying Dark Player dies.
It's advised to have a lot of resistance of Poison element, slightly reducing the strength of a half of her attacks and Power Blast, while possibly nullifying Mother Earth and the Poison status effect. Stun and Freeze resistances are optional, as these are less common. Dispel resistance is also advisable should she cast Power Blast.
Poisoning Dark Anna herself, especially combined with Burn or Stagger, works well, as with the rest of Dark Players. However, poison-casting gears (such as Gas Mask) are a debatable choice this time, as Dark Anna's summons benefit from Poison. For more active offense, Fire and Holy skills work the best.
- Make sure to have Purify ready. Medipack works well too.
- Since Dark Anna has a nasty habit of stacking up defensive buffs, Giga Drill will prove very useful.
- Kitten Fort or Genesis are almost mandatory to survive Power Blast on higher difficulties, if you had bad luck with debuffing the boss. Even then, those will not work without resistance or immunity to Dispel, either via equipment or Bless status. This is because, as above, Dark Anna's Power Blast has a 100% chance of inflicting Dispel, rendering Morale and Auto Revive useless.