- "Earth attacks are mighty strong against, er... foes that are close to the ground, I guess."
- ―Matt upon using Tremor, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Earth is a common element in the Epic Battle Fantasy series. On the players' side, Matt and Anna are generally the only ones who can learn Earth skills (barring shared skills). Earth tends to be effective against certain nature, thunder, and ice-based enemies; conversely, it is largely useless against flying and armored/robotic foes.
In Epic Battle Fantasy 4, Earth attacks can inflict Stun, Tired, and Stagger effects. Most Earth-element attacks deal physical damage.
- Gaia Axe (sword): 50% Earth.
- Gaia's Bow (bow) : 50% Earth
- Gash Club (sword): 50% Earth
- Drill Lance (sword): 50% Earth
- Flower Pot (staff): 50% Earth
- Quake Maker (gun) : 50% Earth
- Tremor: 50% Earth.
- Quake: 50% Earth.
- Cataclysm: 50% Earth
- Tera Drill/Giga Drill : 25% Earth
- Oblivion: 75% Bomb/Earth (EBF3 only)
- Log: 50% Earth
- Lumber: 50% Earth
- Mighty Oak (Limit Break): 50% Earth
- Gaia Seed: 100% Earth
- Gaia Bloom: 100% Earth
- Gaia Blossom: 100% Earth
- Sand Dune: 80% Earth
- Wooly Mammoth: 50% Earth
- Sand Slime (also uses Water)
- Big Sand Slime (also uses Water)
- Clays (EBF3 only)
- Tundra Mammoth
- Light Golem
- Earth Golem
- Rock Sprite
- Earth Elemental
- Rock Rune
- Ancient Monolith (EBF3 only)
- Brown Dragon
- Akron (brown crystal only)
|Bomb · Dark · Earth · Fire · Holy · Ice · Poison · Thunder · Water · Wind|