|Water, Wind, Ice|
|Fire, Earth, Bomb|
|Status resistances||Stun, Syphon|
The Fire Elemental is a foe that was introduced in Epic Battle Fantasy 3, it appears mostly around hot, fiery areas, such as Volcano Peak and Lava Cave. It is one of the five members of the Elementals enemy class.
The Fire Elemental has scaly black skin, red eyes, and a short horn on its head. It has crimson armor on its torso, golden details on the edges of its arms, neck, and lower body, and a large golden sphere on its shoulder, marked with a strange red symbol. Its left arm ends in a triangular red energy blade, its right arm ends in a large cannon, and white-orange energy pours from its back (resembling some sort of rocket engine).
(insert description here)
Attacks and Abilities
- Strikes a single target with a series of quick jabs, dealing physical non-elemental damage.
- Fires its cannon repeatedly, hitting random targets for Bomb-elemental damage.
- Energizes its sword arm and slashes a single target for high Fire-elemental damage.
- Casts Flame Dragon, dealing moderate Fire-elemental damage to a single foe, may berserk the target.
- Casts Fire Rain, dealing Fire-elemental damage to everyone on the battlefield (healing most fire-based creatures, including itself).