|Stats (Level 50, Normal Difficulty)|
- "A loyal and friendly dog that refuses to fight, and instead supports other foes."
- ―Bestiary, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
(insert description here)
Friend Dog poses a very little threat on its own, as this peaceful creature simply won't even attack its adversary. Instead Friend Dog will support its teammates by buffing their stats, or will use its cuteness to reduce enemies' will to fight.
Similarly to other foes that can buff their allies, it is often recommended to deal with Friend Dog as fast as possible, as its support will make defeating other foes much harder.
Attacks and Abilities
- Stands on its hind legs, reducing the Attack of all foes.
- Howls, increasing the Evade of all allies.
- Drinks from its bottle, recovering its HP.
Friend Dog summon is available since the beginning of the game. It costs 5 SP, upon summoning Friend Dog will appear and throw a randomly chosen healing item to the party. It is essentially a replacement of the NoLegs skill from previous games.
The Puppy Hat may randomly summon Friend Dog between turns.
The Friend Dog summon can give the party the following items:
- Energy Drinks
- Even though Friendly Dog is the first summon available to the player, it is still only the second cheapest, being 3 points more expensive than Scanbot.