Back to map
- Activate Switch I to lower the spikes in your path and continue east.
- If you have a Steel Key, you can reach the chest in the lower-left corner of the room by activating Switch II. Remember to deactivate it afterwards to continue on!
- Once you have the Hammer, you can create a shortcut through this room (which will come in handy for reaching the secret boss).
- Copper Fish: Two waves. (must be cleared to progress)
- Wave #1: Four Copper Fish
- Wave #2: Two Copper Fish and two Steel Fish
- Drill Bot: Three Copper Fish and two Drill Bots (guards Chest #1)
- Sludge Slime: Two waves. (guards Chest #2)
- Wave #1: Five Sludge Slimes
- Wave #2: Three Sludge Slimes and two Copper Fish
- CHESTS (IN PROGRESS):
- Chest #1: 1 Donut, 1 Beef
- Chest #2: Solar Flare (skill), 5 Glass, 2 Silk
- Chest #3: Space Helmet (male hat), 3 7-Segment Display, 1 Plastic (requires Steel Key)
- Chest #4: 2 Bio Virus, 2 Curly Horn, 2 Solid Spike
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.