All party members except Lance can learn Ice skills naturally, with Natalie and Matt learning the most powerful ones. Ice is usually effective against rock-based foes, aquatic enemies, and some nature and fire-based creatures. On the other hand, mechanical and ice-based enemies are usually resistant (or at least indifferent) to Ice.
In Epic Battle Fantasy 4, Ice attacks do extra damage on Wet targets. Some skills also gain an increased chance to freeze.
Skills and Spells
- Tundra: 50% ice.
- Iceberg: 50% ice.
- Ice: 100% ice.
- Iceshard: 100% ice.
- Icestorm: 100% ice.
- Frost Arrow: 80% Ice
- Absolute Zero (Limit Break): 100% Ice
- Icicles: 50% Ice
- Hailstorm: 100% Ice
- Blizzard: 100% Ice (Premium Content)
- Blizzard (sword): 75% ice. (EBF 2 and 3)
- Ice Needle (sword): 50% Ice
- Arctic Wind (staff): 50% ice. (EBF 3)
- Razorwind (staff): 50% Ice
- Frozen Tears (Bow) :50% Ice
- Sub Zero (Gun): 50% Ice
- Ice Crystal: Casts Ice Spike and deals ice damage to one foe.
- Regice (EBF 1)
- Glacier Eater/Turtle (EBF 2-4)
- Giga Golem (EBF 2, ice mode only)
- Ice Bit (EBF 2-4)
- White Bush (EBF 3 and 4)
- Giant Blue Slime (EBF 3)
- Ice Elemental (EBF 3 and 4)
- Shark Igloo (EBF 3)
- Viking Monolith (EBF 3 and 4)
- Frozen Eye (EBF 3 and 4)
- Tundra Mammoth (EBF 3)
- Akron (EBF 3, blue crystal only)
- Ice Idol (EBF 4)
- Snow Slime (EBF 4)
- Giant Snow Slime (EBF 4)
- Frost Sprite (EBF 4)
- Frost Wraith (EBF 4)
- Frose (EBF 4, also uses Water)
- Blue Crystal (EBF 4)
- Blue Dragon (EBF 4, also uses Water)
- Crystal Golem (EBF 4, blue crystal only)
- The Creator (EBF 4, also uses Holy)
|Bomb · Dark · Earth · Fire · Holy · Ice · Poison · Thunder · Water · Wind|