Back to map
- Several of the enemies here are ice-based, so switch your equipment accordingly.
- Don't forget to activate the Slime Cat (#6/Nausea Cat) near the southern exit.
- Switches IIX and IX are here; turn them on to lower the spikes.
- Grab the fourth Battery in the lower-right corner of the map and go north to progress.
- After you beat the Praetorian, talk to the robot NPC to receive two Plasma Cores.
- Fridge Turret: Two waves. (must be cleared to progress)
- Wave #1: Three Ice Idols and two Fridge Turrets
- Wave #2: Two Drill Bots, two Dish Turrets, and one Fridge Turret
- Ice Idol: Two waves.
- Wave #1: Two Ice Idols, one Fridge Turret, one Laser Turret, and one Dish Turret
- Wave #2: Two Ice Idols, two Frost Sprites, and one Lightning Sprite
- Drill Golem: Two waves. (guards Chest #1; must be cleared to progress)
- Wave #1: Two Drill Bots and one Drill Golem
- Wave #2: Two Drill Bots and two Drill Golems
- Ice Golem: Two waves. (must be cleared to progress)
- Wave #1: Two Steel Fishes and one Ice Golem
- Wave #2: Two Ice Golems and one Fridge Turret
- CHESTS AND SECRETS:
- Secret #1 (in the barrels): 1 RAM Chip, 12 Hand Bombs
- Chest #1: Mini Bomber (gun), 1 Donut, 1 Candycane
- Chest #2: 4 Bubble Stone, 8 Liquid Ice, 12 Glass (requires Hammmer)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.