Meow Meow is a recurring guest character in the Epic Battle Fantasy series made by NCH85. He made its first appearance during flash animation One More Final Battle. Meow Meow later reappeared in Epic Battle Fantasy 2 as one of Natalie's summons, and in Epic Battle Fantasy 3 as one of encountered NPCs and a shared skill for all characters.
Meow Meow is a pale yellow cat with white eyes and a fanged red mouth. He wears a red scarf and wields a disproportionately large sword with a jagged blade. Unlike other cats in the series who are limbless, Meow Meow has arms and legs.
When summoned, Meow Meow will jump into the battlefield, point his blade forward, and then proceed by jumping and swinging his blade down onto enemies, dealing non-elemental physical damage to all foes. Sometimes his blade may break during the attack, increasing the damage dealt, but slightly damaging his allies as well.
During EBF3 Meow Meow can be encountered as an NPC, he is found in The Town, standing outside of the Old Brick Inn. He will request some Cat Food and in the exchange he shall assist the players on their journey in a form of an usable skill.
Epic Battle Fantasy 2
Meow Meow is found under Natalie's "Summon" category, it costs 100 MP to summon.
One Skill Bonus is available to improve Meow Meow:
- Meows! - Boosts Meow Meow's damage by 40%
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
It is unlocked by completing a quest for Meow Meow himself. Instead of being exclusive to Natalie, it became a shared skill for all Matt, Natalie, and Lance. Its damage is based on the user's level, and not the user's Attack stat.
Using Meow Meow for the first time will award the player with the "Cat Tamer" medal.
|Power based on user's level, not stats.||----|
- Meow Meow is standing right next to an NPC named NCH who claims it is his cat, referencing to the fact that NCH85 is Meow Meow character's actual owner.
- Meow Meow is the only cat in the entire EBF series with limbs, apart from Godcat. This is likely due to him not being designed by Matt Roszak.
- This may also be one of the reasons he is not present in EBF4, as that would make no sense lore-wise for him to have limbs.
- Meow Meow slightly resembles Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, between his scarf and large sword.