|Stats (Level 50, Normal Difficulty)|
- "A mechanical warrior infused with dark magic. Uses dark and non-elemental attacks. Has very high evade. Summons Razor Claws for support."
- ―Bestiary, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Praetorian MKII is an optional boss encountered in Epic Battle Fantasy 4. it's a stronger version of Praetorian and is fought on Battle Mountain - as such, it's exclusive to the full Steam release of the game and the Premium Pack.
Praetorian MKII has a similar design to the original Praetorian, being a humanoid robot with a knight-like appearance. Noticeable differences include red markings all over its body, a large forward-pointing spike on its helmet, more shoulder armor, arms resembling a series of free-floating red orbs, and a chest-plate resembling a demonic skull with sharp teeth. It still wields a sword and shield, but it favors a large cleaver instead of a katana.
Some people believe this model was built/inspired by Akron, due to sharing some of his attacks and abilities. It is also believed this model is made out of the same material that Cosmic Monoliths are made of because of the markings that they have are very similar.
(insert description here)
Attacks and Abilities
- Slashes a player for moderate physical damage. Hits one of three times.
- Dashes at the party, similar to Matt's Annihilate Limit Break. Deals moderate physical damage, with a chance to inflict Instant Death.
- Casts Antimatter.
- Casts Pulsar.
- Opens its stomach and casts Akron's Horror Glare, which inflicts dark-elemental damage to the three players and Syphons them.
- Opens its stomach and fires a Boomerang Laser that hits two players; one on the way out, and another on the way back to the Praetorian MKII's. This is its most powerful attack.
- Buffs its Defence and Magic Defence by 50%.
- Buffs its Accuracy and Evade by 20% and gives itself Charge.
- Buffs its Attack and Magic Attack by 50% and gives Brave status to the entire enemy wave
- Does a variation of one of the original Praetorian's attacks where it calls for backup. Unlike the original the MKII will only summon Razor Claws.
(insert guide here)
(insert guide here)