FANDOM


The Red Wasp, also known as Red Bee, is a recurring foe in the Epic Battle Fantasy series. It inhabits Rock Lake, Kitten Kingdom Ruins (in Epic Battle Fantasy 3), Ashwood Forest and Lankyroot Jungle (in Epic Battle Fantasy 4). It is one of many Giant Insects the party encounters.

Appearance

As the name suggests, the Red Wasp is, indeed, shaped like a wasp. It's head, antennae, thorax, the main part of its abdomen, and legs are jet black. Its eyes, ragged wings, and stripes are a blood red.

Overview

Red Wasp isn't a very dangerous foe and can be seen more as an annoyance rather than a threat, as it uses debuffing attacks that deal little or no damage. It has a relatively low amount of HP and numerous weaknesses, which makes it fairly easy to dispose of, however, its above-average Evade and the possibility of reducing adversary's Accuracy may enable for some lucky dodges.

Even in groups, they should be easy to put down, but when paired with stronger creatures one should wary for Red Wasp's Defence-reducing attack as it may unexpectedly increase Wasp's allies' damage.

Statistics

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

(insert data here)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Icon Red Bee Angry Hornet EBF3
Evasive bug. Lowers accuracy with a smog.
Statistics
Base
Statistics
Stat HP Stat Attack Stat Defence Stat Magic Stat Mdef Stat Accuracy Stat Evade Exp AP Gold
92 4 4 4 4 4 4.3 14 2 12
Elemental
Resistance
Element Fire Element Thunder Element Ice Element Water Element Wind Element Earth Element Poison Element Dark Element Holy Element Bomb
- -70% -60% - -50% 100% - - -90% -
Status
Resistance
Status Poison Status Syphon Status Dispel Status Doom Status Berserk Status Stun Status Death
- - - - - - -
Debuff
Resistance
StatDown Attack StatDown Magic StatDown Defence StatDown Mdef StatDown Accuracy StatDown Evade
- - - - - -
Item Drop Rate
Icon Item Bug Wing Item Red Potion Item Purple Potion - - - -
Name Bug Wing Red Potion Purple Potion - - - -
Chance 80% 40% 10% - - - -

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Icon Red Wasp EBF4
An evasive insect which uses poison attacks and may poison players. May summon more Red Wasps.
Statistics
Base
Statistics
Stat HP Stat Attack Stat Defence Stat Magic Stat Mdef Stat Accuracy Stat Evade Exp AP SP Gold
88 4 4 4 4 4 4.2 13 1.8 1.8 9
Elemental
Resistance
Element Fire Element Thunder Element Ice Element Earth Element Poison Element Bomb Element Wind Element Water Element Holy Element Dark
-60% -60% - 50% -60% - -60% - -60% -
Status
Resistance
Status Burn Status Stun Status Freeze Status Tired Status Poison Status Dispel Status Stagger Status Syphon Status Wet Status Weaken Status Curse Status Death
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Debuff
Resistance
StatDown Attack StatDown Magic StatDown Defence StatDown Mdef StatDown Accuracy StatDown Evade
- - - - - -
Item Drop Rate
Icon Item Bug Wing Item Silk Item Honeycomb - - - -
Name Bug Wing Silk Honeycomb - - - -
Chance 100% 5% 1% - - - -

Attacks and Abilities

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

(insert data here)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Attack List
Attack Target Power Type Element Status Effect Acc Crit RdF Status Syphon Status Berserk
Flip Single 16 Stat Attack ---- -- -- -- 90% 10% 10% U U
Supersonic Wave Single 25 Stat Magic 100% Element Wind 70% 40% StatDown Defence 100% 0% 10% B B
Toxic Powder All 12 Stat Magic 100% Element Poison 50% 20% StatDown Accuracy 100% 0% 10% B B


Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Attack List
Attack Target Power Type Element Status Effect Acc Crit RdF Status Syphon Status Berserk
Flip Single 15 Stat Attack 30% Element Poison 33% 2x Status Poison 100% 10% 10% U U
Supersonic Wave All -- -- ---- 100% 20% StatDown Defence 100% -- -- B B
Notes: On Easy and Normal difficulties, has 40% chance to summon a Red Wasp. On Hard and Epic, instead has 12% chance to summon two Red Wasps, 46% to summon one and 42% for none.
Toxic Powder All -- -- ---- 66%
66%
2x
20%
Status Poison
StatDown Accuracy
100% -- -- B B


Battle logic

The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

(insert data here)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

  • Berserked or/and Syphoned → Flip;
  • Otherwise → Flip (1/3), Supersonic Wave (1/3), Toxic Powder (1/3).

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

  • Berserked or/and Syphoned → Flip;
  • Otherwise → Flip (1/3), Supersonic Wave (1/3), Toxic Powder (1/3).