- "Wasps' mission in life is to mess your day up. That's literally all they do. They don't even pollinate flowers!"
- ―Anna, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
The Red Wasp (also known as Red Bee) is a foe that was introduced in Epic Battle Fantasy 2, it appears around forested areas such as Ashwood Forest and Lankyroot Jungle, but also inhabits deserted places like Kitten Kingdom Ruins. It is one of the four members of the Giant Insects enemy class.
As the name suggests, the Red Wasp is, indeed, shaped like a wasp. It's head, antennae, thorax, the main part of its abdomen, and legs are jet black. Its eyes, ragged wings, and stripes are a blood red.
Red Wasp isn't a very dangerous foe and can be seen more as an annoyance, rather than a threat, as it uses debuffing attacks that deal little or no damage. It has a relatively low amount of HP and numerous weaknesses, which makes it fairly easy to dispose of, however, its above-average Evade and the possibility of reducing adversary's Accuracy may enable for some lucky dodges.
Even in groups, they should be easy to put down, but when paired with stronger creatures one should wary for Red Wasp's Defence-reducing attack as it may unexpectedly increase Wasp's allies' damage.
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
|An evasive insect which uses poison attacks and may poison players. May summon more Red Wasps.|
Attacks and Abilities
Epic Battle Fantasy 2 & 3
- Stabs a single target with its stinger, dealing physical non-elemental damage.
- Releases supersonic waves, dealing magical damage to a single target and reducing its Defence.
- Scatters a toxic powder, dealing magical Poison damage to all foes, may reduce targets' Accuracy (in EBF3) or inflict the Blind status (in EBF2).
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Stabs a single target with its stinger, dealing physical Poison damage, may poison targets.
- Releases supersonic waves that reduce the Defence of all foes.
- Scatters a toxic powder that reduces the Accuracy of all foes and may poison them.
Whenever Red Wasp uses the supersonic attack there is a chance that another Red Wasp or two will join the battle, providing there is an empty slot to accommodate it.