|Holy, Thunder, Ice, Wind|
|Stats (Level 50, Normal Difficulty)|
- "An evasive insect which uses poison attacks and may poison players. May summon more Red Wasps."
- ―Bestiary, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
The Red Wasp (also known as Red Bee) is a foe that was introduced in Epic Battle Fantasy 2, it appears around forested areas such as Ashwood Forest and Lankyroot Jungle, but also inhabits deserted places like Kitten Kingdom Ruins. It is one of the four members of the Giant Insects enemy class.
(insert description here)
Red Wasp isn't a very dangerous foe and can be seen more as an annoyance, rather than a threat, as it uses debuffing attacks that deal little or no damage. It has relatively low amount of HP and numerous weaknesses, which makes it fairly easy to dispose of, however its above-average Evade and the possibility of reducing adversary's Accuracy may enable for some lucky dodges.
Even in groups they should be easy to put down, but when paired with stronger creatures one should wary for Red Wasp's Defence-reducing attack as it may unexpectedly increase Wasp's allies' damage.
Attacks and Abilities
Epic Battle Fantasy 2 & 3
- Stabs a single target with its stinger, dealing physical non-elemental damage.
- Releases supersonic waves, dealing magical damage to a single target and reducing its Defence.
- Scatters a toxic powder, dealing magical Poison damage to all foes, may reduce targets' Accuracy (Blind status in EBF2).
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Stabs a single target with its stinger, dealing physical Poison damage, may poison targets.
- Releases supersonic waves that reduce the Defence of all foes.
- Scatters a toxic powder that reduces the Accuracy of all foes and may poison them.
Whenever Red Wasp uses the supersonic attack there is a chance that another Red Wasp will join the battle, providing there is an empty slot to accommodate it.