- "These slimes are full of bombs... this might be considered a safety violation."
- ―Lance, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
The Sludge Slime is a black blob with a missile or bomb sticking out of it.
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: Overall description/summary.
|A weak enemy that may self destruct at any time, dealing bomb damage.|
Attacks and Abilities
|Jump & back||Single||13||----||--||--||--||100%||10%||10%||U||B|
|Notes: The user dies during this attack.|
Prior to the Battle Mountain update, this attack used to be physical.
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- Syphoned → Jump & back;
- Berserked → Self-destruct;
- Otherwise → Jump & back (1/2), Self-destruct (1/2).
On Hard and Epic difficulties, Sludge Slime comes into the battle with 9x Poison on itself, effectively regenerating each turn.
The summon itself costs 15 SP to use. Upon activation, a Sludge Slime jumps to an enemy and explodes, dealing 100% Fire-elemental magical damage of 70 power with 150% accuracy, 10% crit chance, 10% randomness factor and 100% chance to inflict 2x Burn.