The Creator is a large golden machine piloted by Godcat's Light aspect. It resembles a futuristic tank with a giant golden cannon to the right of the cockpit, white-gold armor plating on its sides, and tiny angel wings on the back.
The Creator is encountered twice throughout the Godcat battle: The first time being at the second wave of the battle, escorted by two Blades of Heaven and two Blue Crystals; and the second time near the end, alongside The Destroyer. In the second encounter, both The Creator and The Destroyer's health are reduced by about one third compared to their solo appearance.
At the start of the battle, The Creator will always attempt to Charge while casting Guardian on itself. It will then fire a beam that does massive Holy damage to the entire party, with a very high chance of Syphoning them. The Creator will also use this attack occasionally in the battle.
The Creator uses a wide variety of physical and magical attacks centered around the Holy, Thunder, Ice, Bomb and Wind elements. It can use large spears on chains shot out from it or the ground, group-cast version of Blast and Iceberg, Thunder-based orbs, or Hurricane. The Creator can also summons an army of helpers per turn to replace its fallen ones, primarily consisting of Blue Crystals and Blades of Heaven.
On harder difficulties, the Creator will use the Absolute Zero Limit Break when at low health.
|The creator of worlds. Uses holy, thunder, bomb, ice and wind attacks. Summons Blades of Heaven, Blue Crystals, and many other foes.|
Attacks and Abilities
|Notes: Due to a partial overlap with Iceberg's targetting code, will always attack slot 1 (top) player once and slot 2 player twice, instead of attacking a single player thrice.|
|Notes: Requires and expends the Charge status.|
|Notes: May be used only on Hard and Epic difficulties.|
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- First turn → Charge;
- First turn at <32% HP on Hard/Epic → Absolute Zero;
- Charged → Holy Beam;
- ≥49% HP → Spikes (1/7), Chains (1/7), Iceberg (1/7), Tri-Blast (1/7), Laser (1/7), Thunder Orbs (1/7), Wind Blast (1/7);
- <49% HP → Spikes (1/8), Chains (1/8), Iceberg (1/8), Mega Blast (1/8), Laser (1/8), Thunder Orbs (1/8), Wind Blast (1/8), Charge (1/8).
- The Creator has 2 sets of HP checkpoints, that if reached will trigger it to passively spawn reinforcements. Below lists the checkpoints, and the chance of the minion in question being summoned:
- Set A (at 79%, 59%, 39%, 19%):
- Set B (at 74%, 49%, 24%), will not be used during Wave 6:
- Multiple checkpoints bypassed in each set in 1 turn will only account for 1 reinforcement attempt. For example, if the 79%, 74% and 59% checkpoints are bypassed in 1 turn, the 79% checkpoint is ignored and only the 74% and 59% will trigger a reinforcement call.
- The check for each set is skipped if there are no more room for reinforcement.
Wave 2 starts with two Blades of Heaven and two Blue Crystals on boss' side; Wave 6 starts with a Blade of Heaven, a Blade of Hell and The Destroyer on its side.
- See: Godcat/Strategy