- "Oooh, thunder! That'll be good against a lot of flying enemies, and robots too."
- ―Natalie, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
When cast, lightning strikes the target multiple times, dealing moderate magical damage with a chance to stun the target.
Enemies that can use this skill:
Epic Battle Fantasy 1
Thunderbolt is one of the skills under Natalie's "Black Magic" category. It costs 30 MP to cast.
Epic Battle Fantasy 2
It costs 40 MP to cast. Thunderbolt has 65 power and 110 accuracy; 100% of its damage is Thunder elemental.
Four Skill Bonuses are available to improve Thunderbolt:
- Elementalist - Boosts Fireball, Thunderbolt, Glacier and Toxic by 20%
- Elementalist x2 - Boosts Fireball, Thunderbolt, Glacier and Toxic by 40%
- Elementalist x3 - Boosts Fireball, Thunderbolt, Glacier and Toxic by 60%
- Thunderclap - Increases Thunderbolt's chance of stunning the foe
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Thunderbolt's original animation is used in later games by Thunder instead.