The Zombie Dragon is essentially a weaker version of Zombie Hydra that appears in Epic Battle Fantasy 2 and 4, lacking some of the boss's strongest attacks and unable to revive fellow heads. Despite this, it is still a strong adversary.
The Zombie Dragon closely resembles his living counterparts but is completely skeletal. It has a long neck riddled with spines, as well as a tail tipped with a blade-like spike. No body can be observed in combat, and its overworld model implies that it is actually a serpentine creature. It has some sort of way to produce sound but due to its tissueless nature this is likely magical. The entire beast likely is. It is either the reanimated bones of a dragon or summoned from nothing, either way by the power or Akron. There are very few of them in existence and all of them appear only in the Rift created by Akron's powers. They appear to have magical means of sight at least and can strike with great precision despite having no apparent sensory organs. In fact everything it does is reliant on the magic and when it the magic fails (the dragon dies) the bones collapse in a lifeless heap.
- Bites a player for moderate physical damage.
- Stabs a player with its tail for heavy physical damage.
- Casts Reaper.
- Casts The Dead.
The Zombie Dragon uses Poison and Dark elemental attacks, but also has non-elemental physical attacks as well as a spell that inflicts Death status.
Autolife can prove useful if you do not have Death resistance.
It is weak to Holy and Fire attacks, so skills such as Bullet Hell, Seiken, Judgement and Eruption will prove effective against it.
Good equips for Matt: Genji Helmet, Genji Armor, Heavens Gate, Rune Blade, Sol Spear.
Good Equips for Natalie: Pope Dress, Breast Plate, Cat Costume, Pope Hat, Pink Flower, Seraphim, Sentinel, Obsidian.
Good Equips for Lance: Knight Armor, Officer Coat, Officer Hat, Gas Mask, God Hand, Red Vulcan.
By the time you face the Zombie Dragon, you should be at least level 29-30, so having everything at level 5 should be no problem at this point.
- The Zombie Dragon is a downgraded version of the Zombie Hydra boss from EBF2, having lost some of its more dangerous attacks and the ability to revive fellow Zombie Dragons.
- Despite not having eyes, the Zombie Dragon is vulnerable to being blinded.
- When it uses magic attacks, it makes the sound of Godzilla from it's Heisei incarnation.
- The Zombie Dragon was most likely inspired by Dracolich.